Jeffries Recover Mulch
Jeffries Recover Mulch will give a rich, dark finish to your project with the added benefit of Blood N Bone, giving your plants an extra boost. A great choice for established garden beds where digging in compost may be difficult.
- Soil conditioning mulch
- Suppresses weed growth
- Improves water retention
- Insulates plants against extreme temperature fluctuations
- Contains Jeffries Organic Compost
- Includes key nutrients Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Calcium, through the addition of Blood & Bone.
- When you want an attractive dark finish in your garden
- When you want to give your plants the extra nutrients they need to flourish
- When you want the protection of a mulch with the added benefit of improving the soil
- For established gardens where digging in compost to the soil may be difficult
- Popular with ...
Download PDF Fact SheetView Safety Data Sheet
Recycled timber, including pallets and other clean timber packaging material, blended with fully composted organic material including garden pruning and food organics. Boosted with Blood & Bone, an organic based fertiliser suitable for all garden plants.
|particle size grading||Soil Conditioner|
|Bulk density||0.55 – 0.7 tonne/m3|
|Soluble Phosphorus||< 5 mg/L|
|NITROGEN (N)||1.1 – 1.5%|
|PHOSPHORUS (P)||0.2 - 0.3%|
|POTASSIUM (K)||0.4 - 0.7%|
|CALCIUM (Ca)||2.3 - 3.5%|
|MAGNESIUM (Mg)||0.3 - 0.4%|
|SULPHUR (S)||0.7 - 0.8%|
Jeffries Recover Mulch is certified for to Australian standard AS 4454