Jeffries Organic Compost
Jeffries Organic Compost provides an organic boost to your soil. Can be added to existing soil to improve soil health and plant health.
- Gives sandy soil structure and makes clay soil less prone to bogginess
- Increases organic carbon in the soil
- Improves aeration and water infiltration
- Increases nutrient uptake by plant roots
- Provides micro-organisms vital for soil fertility
- Improves plant resilience against disease and during extreme conditions
- Helps keep soil temperatures more constant - cooler in summer and warmer at night
- As a soil improver and conditioner
- To add to existing soil – particularly sandy and clay soil
- If you have nutrient depleted soil
- Popular with ...
Download PDF Fact SheetView Safety Data Sheet
Organic material that has been through a controlled process of natural aerobic composting. Sources include home green bin, garden pruning and food organics.
|particle size grading||Soil Conditioner|
|c/n ration||18 - 22|
|pH||6.0 - 8.0|
|Bulk density||0.75 –0.85 tonne/m3|
|NITROGEN (N)||1.2 - 2.0%|
|PHOSPHORUS (P)||0.15 - 0.3%|
|POTASSIUM (K)||0.5 - 0.8%|
|CALCIUM (Ca)||1.7 - 3.0%|
|MAGNESIUM (Mg)||0.3 - 0.4%|
|SULPHUR (S)||0.1 - 0.4%|
Jeffries Organic Compost is certified for to Australian standard AS 4454
Jeffries Organic Compost is certified for organic product to NASAA standard 5125M, ensuring you that you are using a product that is certified to the highest standard available in Australia.