Jeffries Forest Mulch
Jeffries Forest Mulch is the one to use when you want a fine grade, natural looking mulch full of composted organic matter that will also condition your soil.
- Significantly increases water retention
- Suppresses weed growth
- Insulates plants against extreme temperature fluctuations
- Reduces soil erosion
- Composted organic material, free of weed seeds
- Contains vital organic matter to further improve soil fertility and structure
- When you want a fine grade, natural looking mulch
- When you want a mulch that conditions your soil
- Commonly used in small garden bed areas
- Popular with ...
Download PDF Fact SheetView Safety Data Sheet
100% green organic material, including garden pruning and tree lopping that have been through a controlled process of natural aerobic composting.
|particle size grading||Soil Conditioner|
|pH||7.0 - 8.2|
|Bulk density||0.5 – 0.75 tonne/m3|
|Soluble Phosphorus||2 - 5 mg/L|
|NITROGEN (N)||0.7 - 1.3%|
|PHOSPHORUS (P)||0.1 - 0.2%|
|POTASSIUM (K)||0.3 - 0.6%|
|CALCIUM (Ca)||1.4 - 2.1%|
|MAGNESIUM (Mg)||0.2 - 0.4%|
|SULPHUR (S)||0.1 - 0.2%|
Jeffries Forest Mulch is certified for to Australian standard AS 4454
Jeffries Forest Mulch is certified for organic product to NASAA standard 5125M, ensuring you that you are using a product that is certified to the highest standard available in Australia.