Jeffries Veggie & Garden Soil
Jeffries Veggie & Garden Soil is designed for raised gardens, providing adequate drainage and aeration, while also retaining sufficient moisture at the root zone.
- Significantly increases water retention
- Highest level of organic matter of all Jeffries soils, retaining moisture where it is needed most.
- Added Blood & Bone
- Open structure meaning it is a free-draining mix and resists compaction (often a problem in raised garden beds)
- Provides plants with vital organic nutrients
- Promotes healthy root establishment and growth
- For raised garden beds
- For veggie patches
- For large tubs and planter boxes
- For courtyard gardens and ferneries
- Popular with ...
Download PDF Fact SheetView Safety Data Sheet
A blend of organic materials, including shredded bark, tree pruning, lawn clippings, Blood & Bone and Jeffries Organic Compost that have been through a controlled process of natural aerobic composting. The right amount of washed, course sand is then mixed in to maintain an ideal open structure.
|Bulk density||0.75 –0.85 tonne/m3|
Jeffries Veggie & Garden Soil is certified for organic product to NASAA standard 5125M, ensuring you that you are using a product that is certified to the highest standard available in Australia.