No products in the cart yet. Keep shopping.
Recycled Organics Screening System
Forward thinking is how Jeffries tackle organics recycling.
As leaders in developing systems to best handle large quantites of green organics, we have engineered a world-class processing plant which we affectionately call ROSS 3.0 (Recycled Organics Screening System). ROSS 3.0 includes an innovative conveyor system, magnets, wind sifters, infra red screening, x-ray technology and a water bath for reclaiming organics. ROSS 3.0 can now also accept 4 times as much composted product as it’s predecessor, making processing faster, higher quality and more efficient. All inorganic material collected is sorted and either reused onsite as road base or sent off for recycling.
- Underground Fans aerate the compost
- X-ray EXTRACTS glass, ceramics & stones 80% 80%
- Optical Sorting REMOVES polymers 76% 76%
- Windsifters EJECT stones & light plastics 87% 87%
- Unique Screening SORTS into 4 grades 80% 80%
- Extracted material is recycled 60% 60%
Click on the video below to learn more.